From the SFRA Review
Call for Applications: Fiction Editor
The Editorial Collective
The SFRA Review would like to invite applicants for the position of Fiction Editor. To submit an application, please email Ian Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org and briefly outline qualifications and interest.
In collaboration with the Editor and Associate Editor(s), the Fiction Editor is generally responsible for soliciting, evaluating and editing submissions to our Fiction section. They may also choose to aid the rest of the Editorial Collective in preparing each issue, though this would not be required.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Participate in regular meetings with the Editor and Associate Editors
- Solicit short (< 4k words) fiction pieces from scholars and the general public
- Be the point of contact with authors of fiction
- Edit and copyedit submissions (generally less than ten per quarter)
- Occasional other responsibilities
We look forward to your submission. This is a great opportunity for a graduate student or emerging scholar to gain experience in the field in a low-pressure situation.