From the SFRA Review
Call for Applications: Associate Editor
The Editorial Collective
We will greatly miss our longtime Associate Editor, Amandine Faucheux, who says that “It was my privilege and my honor to work with my talented colleagues and brilliant authors over the years, and I cannot wait to continue following the Review and the field as a reader.”
The SFRA Review would like to invite applicants for the position. To submit an application, please email Ian Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org and briefly outline qualifications and interest.
In collaboration with the Editor and Associate Editor(s), the Associate Editor is generally responsible for special issues and symposiums. However, duties and responsibilities are generally negotiated with the rest of the editorial team as befits the Associate Editor’s interests, skills, and experience.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Participate in regular meetings with the Editor and other Associate Editors
- Propose, organize, and/or take charge of special issues and symposiums
- Be the point of contact with authors, conference/panel organizers
- Edit and copyedit essays (about 20-30 per quarter)
- Occasional other responsibilities